I must now make some conditions for the commenting, because the links are just directing your comments to the spam box! Here they are:
- DO NOT add links to your comments anymore, unless they are somehow related to crochet.
- DO NOT write vulgar or inappropriate content.
- DO NOT use coarse language.
- DO NOT slack in your writing skills, my OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) makes me want to correct even minor spelling or grammar errors.
- DO feel free to ask about someone else’s crochet pattern, I am always willing to help out.
That’s a lot of “do not”s, but I have a very good reason for them! In only two days I got fifteen of those rude lists of links! I hope to stop those people, once and for all! Are you with me? (That sounded like something from a cheesy battle movie, ugh).